Your satisfaction is our goal. Every product we sell is backed by the manufacturer’s warranty, plus is covered for most products by Byte Solutions Satisfaction Guarantee.
Byte Solutions offers a 30-day return policy on most products sold. Manufacturer restrictions apply to certain merchandise, as detailed below and as updated from time to time. Customer may obtain additional details and any applicable updates from Byte Solutions sales, which may be reached by calling +1 (561) 338-9696 or by emailing email@example.com.
Please note that desktop and laptop computers, tablets, televisions, projectors, digital cameras, camcorders and GPS devices may be returned within 14 days of the original purchase date. Returns must be in a “new” resalable condition, including all manuals, components and accessories, and in the manufacturer’s original packaging. Returns may also be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Because of the nature of certain products and services sold or provided by Byte Solutions, the following items are non-returnable:
· Delivery, installation, diagnostic and repair work, and other labor.
· Batteries, ink and other consumable items.
· Items that are damaged or abused, missing any accessories, missing the UPC, or serial/identification numbers or are not in the original packaging.
· Subscription services have their own, individual cancellation policy which varies by service. Please consult the individual provider.
· Software, video games, DVD’s, and similar items are not returnable once their packaging or outer wrapping has been opened. Defective items may be exchanged within 14 days of purchase.
· Defective Product Returns. Customer may return most defective Products directly to Seller within fifteen (15) days of invoice date and receive, at Seller’s option, credit, replacement, exchange, or repair. After fifteen (15) days, only the manufacturer warranty applies.
· Non-Defective Product Returns. Customer may return most non-defective Products directly to Seller within thirty (30) days of invoice date and receive, at Customer’s option, credit or exchange, except that an automatic Seller restocking charge will reduce the value of any such credit or exchange by a minimum of fifteen percent (15%).
· Restricted, Repair-Only Returns. Certain Products can only be returned for repair—not for exchange, replacement or credit—based on current manufacturer requirements. Such Products should be returned to Seller, shipped directly to the manufacturer, or taken to an authorized service center in Customer’s vicinity. More information may be provided by BYTE SOLUTIONS Customer Relations.
· Restricted, Manufacturer-Only Assistance. Certain Products cannot be returned to Seller for any reason—without exception—and Customer must contact the manufacturer directly for any needed assistance. More information may be provided by BYTE SOLUTIONS Customer Relations.
· Special Orders. Products that are specially ordered may be non-returnable or may have unique return restrictions provided at the time of sale. More information may be provided by BYTE SOLUTIONS Customer Relations.
· Return of Software or DVDs. Seller offers refunds only for unopened, undamaged software and DVD movies that are returned within 30 days of invoice date. Seller offers only replacement for software products and DVD movies that either: (i) are defective but are returned within thirty (30) days of invoice date; or (ii) are unopened and undamaged, but are returned more than 30 days after invoice date; such replaceable merchandise may be exchanged only for the same software or DVD movie title. Multiple software licenses may be returned for refund or exchange only (i) if specifically authorized in advance by the manufacturer; and (ii) if returned within thirty (30) days of invoice date.
· Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. No returns of any type will be accepted by Seller unless accompanied by a unique RMA number, which Customer may obtain by providing the following information to BYTE SOLUTIONS Customer Relations: customer name, applicable invoice number, product serial number, and details of Customer’s issue with the product. Customer has five (5) days to return a Product after the applicable RMA is issued. BYTE SOLUTIONS reserves the right to refuse any UNAUTHORIZED returns: those that occur after the five (5) day period or those involving Products that are unaccompanied by valid RMA’s.
· Returned Products Must Be Complete. All Products MUST BE returned one hundred percent (100%) complete, including all original boxes, packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. BYTE SOLUTIONS reserves the right to refuse the return of incomplete Products. In addition, BYTE SOLUTIONS will charge a minimum fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee for returns that are accepted.
· Responsibility for Shipping Costs. Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping returned items; Seller is responsible for the cost of shipping replacements or exchanges of returned items and will match Customer’s shipping method.
· Customer Shipping Insurance. Customer is strongly advised to purchase full insurance to cover loss and damage in transit for shipments of returned items and to use a carrier and shipping method that provide proof of delivery. Seller is not responsible for loss during such shipment.
All returned products will be thoroughly inspected and a determination will be made if eligibility and conforming requirements are met. Please verify the product you are returning meets the below guidelines and qualifies for return to avoid any delay in, or denial of, processing your return. Return processing may take up to 5 business days from the time your product is received.
· Products must be in the original manufacturers packaging, and shipped securely.
· Products must be complete with any standard certification labels (UL listing, capacity, brand name, UPC code) originally placed and not tampered with.
· Product serial number, or any similar identification numbers, must match the serial number on the package or invoice (Byte Solutions maintains serial number tracking).
· Products must be free from damage of any type, including, but not limited to dents, scratches, cracks, abuse, defacement or indication of removed screws/fasteners or seals.
· Products so labeled with a security seal, must have the seal intact and not tampered with.
Refusal/Receipt of Damaged Products: If a package containing items purchased from Seller arrives at Customer’s address DAMAGED, Customer should REFUSE to accept delivery from the carrier. If Customer does accept delivery of such a package, Customer must: (i) note the damage on the carrier’s delivery record so that Seller may file a claim; (ii) save, as is, the merchandise AND the original box and packaging it arrived in; and (iii) promptly notify Seller either by calling BYTE SOLUTIONS Customer Relations or by contacting the Seller account manager to arrange for carrier’s inspection and pickup of the damaged merchandise. If Customer does not so note the damage and save the received merchandise and does not so notify Seller within fifteen (15) days of delivery acceptance, Customer will be deemed to have accepted the merchandise as if it had arrived undamaged, and Seller’s regular return policy, as described in sections 1 and 2 above, and all current manufacturer warranties and restrictions will apply.
· Any credit issued by Seller to Customer under this return policy must be used within two (2) years from the date that the credit was issued and may only be used for future purchases of Product and/or Services. Any credit or portion thereof not used within the two (2) year period will automatically expire.
· Refunds for orders purchased with a major credit card, on open account or with PayPal, will be issued to the original payment method.
· Bundled items, including free items, buy 1 get 1 offers, gift card offers, etc. must all be returned together and meet the standard return policy in order to be refunded or exchanged.
· If a coupon, discount, or special offer was part of the original order, the amount will be deducted from the refund amount.